Our contact information
By standard mail:
750 Washington Avenue
Carlstadt, NJ, 07072
800 847-4188 (between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. EST)firstname.lastname@example.org
1. How to ship
WE ship small package carrier. Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and Alaska automatically ship UPS Blue.
2. Our Guarantee
Each item in this catalog is guaranteed to perform the work for which it was intended. If the item is found to be defective when received or when first used, it may be returned. Prior authorization from your distributor is necessary before returning any item for credit. All returns must be accompanied by an MRA(Material Return Authorization).
Credit cannot be issued if an item has been misused or if an item is returned after 90 days. Vigor does not sell used merchandise; therefore, NO ITEM CAN BE RETURNED AFTER IT HAS BEEN USED, for exchange or credit, unless it is found to be defective. Before returning any item, please e-mail email@example.com for instructions. All returns must be accompanied by a brief note stating the precise reason(s) for return and a Vigor MRA #. Make sure you insure returned items against loss or damages. Ship via traceable carrier.
4. All concealed shortages or damages must be reported within 48 hours to our customer service office by PHONE: 1-800-847-4188, FAX: 1-800-243-2432 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. It is the consumer's responsibility to keep all packaging materials, pending an insurance investigation.
5. If merchandise arrives with visible exterior damage, no matter how slight, it is the consumer's responsibility to write on the carrier's delivery receipt "received in damaged condition," and report damages immediately to Vigor's claim department by PHONE: 1-800-847-4188 or FAX: 1-800-243-2432. Vigor cannot be responsible unless the above procedure is followed.
6. Merchandise Returned for Repair
There are three categories of repairs:
1. Out of Box Failure - Merchandise was received, tested, and did not work.
2. Warranty Repair - Merchandise worked at least once, but did not perform to specifications for the warranty period.
3. Charge Repair - Merchandise out of warranty.
1. Out of Box Failure - Contact your Vigor distributor for instructions. Vigor will exchange at no charge within 24 hours. Please include a note explaining the nature of the problem and reference your MRA #
2. Warranty Repair - Call customer service 1-800-847-4188 for a MRA #. Send merchandise to the Vigor warehouse located at 750 Washington Avenue, Carlstadt, NJ 07072, along with a copy of your receipt and a note outlining the problem. The clearer the note, the better and faster the repair. For example, do not write "It doesn't work," instead write, "The motor runs hot after 10 minutes of use," or "The arm will not, etc...". For warranty repairs, we forward the merchandise to the original manufacturer for repair at no charge. Please allow 3-6 weeks for repairs.
3. Charge Repair - Contact your Vigor distributor who will detail procedures and obtain a MRA # from Vigor. The clearer the consumer can explain the details of the problem, the quicker and less costly the repair. Please allow 4-6 weeks for repairs.
7. All weights shown are approximate.